Which Test Do I Need ?

Hello Curious One

Be Hassle-free -

We’re here to solve all of your problems you get while you’re booking your CSCS Cards, CITB Test. All information you need related to which card test you actually need. If you have still question please contact us. 

pattern images
Which test do i need to take to CSCS Cards

You'll find here which test you need :-

There are three types of Health, Safety & Environment test ( CITB Tests ):

This is the most popular and required test if you’re applying for the Labourer card, the Apprentice card, and the trainee card. It’s a basic level HS&E awareness test.

For the operatives test, the pass mark is 45 out of 50.

It’s the most advanced level test. If you’re aiming for positions like, Supervision or working at heights. Specialist tests are required when applying for the Gold Supervisor Card, as well as Bule skilled worker card.

Operative test + additional material required to become a manager and professionals. This test is required when applying for the Black Managers card and the Academically or Professionally Qualified person cards.

Test Duration and Validity: 45 min touch screen test at the Pearson VUE center

Validity – 2 Years

A customer has to pass this test in order to get a CSCS Card.


Don't Have any Issue -
Still Having Query
Still Having Query
Don't Have any Issue -